HOUSE RULES & REGULATIONS
- Check in time is 2:30 pm and check out time is 12:00 noon. Check in prior to 2:30 pm is not guaranteed and subject to availability of the room, while check out beyond 12:00 noon will be charged an additional day.
- Bringing of food and beverage in the Club premises is strictly prohibited. Corkage will be charged if any food or beverage is brought in by members or their guests, or found in their room upon check out.
- Prohibited drugs, firearms, weapons, hazardous chemicals and materials are not allowed in the Club premises.
- Members and their guests are allowed to bring dogs in the Club premises provided they are certified as Service or Emotional Support Animals (SA or ESA) with a current license. Owners are responsible for keeping their SA and ESA under their control at all times and cleaning up after their dogs. Daily dog fee is P500 for small dogs and P1,000 for large dogs, payable upon arrival. Owners will be liable for any property damage caused by their SAs or ESAs. In addition, a fine shall be meted on members or guests who do not clean up their dogs or dogs who destroy the Club property.
- Do not leave your belongings in your vehicle. Management is not liable for any loss or damage to your belongings.
- The white bath towels should not be brought out of the room. Colored beach towels are available at the Front Office for use outside the room. Charges will be imposed if bath towels are found missing upon check out.
- Do not hang your wet clothes and towels on the balcony railing. Please use the drying rack provided.
- Housekeeping will regularly check and clean your room. Should you wish not to be disturbed, please hang the “Do Not Disturb” notice on your doorknob.
- Swimming at the beach is until 5:00 pm only. The swimming pools are open until 9:00 pm, except for brief intervals for maintenance and cleaning. The proper swimming attire is swimsuit for females and trunks or board shorts for males. Regular or basketball shorts and shirts are not allowed when swimming in the pools.
- The Members’ Pools is for the exclusive use of Members and their companions only. Guests unaccompanied by members may use the other pools.
- Skimpy attire and swimwear are inappropriate for the dining area. Please wear appropriate clothing.
- Taking out of leftover food is discouraged. The Club is not liable for food poisoning as a result of consumption of leftover food whether in or out of the Club premises.
- Tap water in the bathroom is not suitable for drinking. Bottled water is available at the Club.
- Drivers are prohibited from sleeping inside vehicles. Drivers’ quarters are available at the Club for a fee.
- Direct tipping to employees is strictly prohibited. Should you wish to leave a tip, please deposit it in the tipping box at the dining area or at the Front Office.
These House Rules are for the use of certain Club facilities. To view the NEW RULES & REGULATIONS adopted by the Board of Directors governing membership and the resort, please click here